Monday, October 12, 2009

Build Season Week 8

Another busy weekend, so busy in fact there are only a few pictures in comparison to how much got done. I did two 14 hour days to get as much done as I could. I am so tired and sore, and if I didn't have to earn a living I'd be back tonight.

We finished the Tower of Death:
Cappy looks towards the future against the completed tower of death.

And we finished the volcano:
My face is burning

dry brushing the volcano

I started the mache on my Sconce corpses:
Just the begining of a three hour mache session

Joel Peter Whitkin's lawyer just called...

Zac made a corpse for our man eating vines to attack:
sunbathing , maybe too much

Lava Creep got a head:
cheetoh flavored

painting the lava creep

Other things that got done but not photographed:

scared corpse got mached
firebringer is mache ready
lantern corpse is mache ready
reed scarecrows made
carver creep got a stand and primed
candles got finished and painted
skulls cast
and probably some stuff I forgot!

I am so tired today. Think I might go sleep in my car for lunch.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Looks good. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing. I wish I still lived in Simi so I could come check it out.

    ReplyDelete