Thursday, October 22, 2009

Build Season Week 9

Halloween is now 8 days away!!

This weekend we were putting the finishing touches on a lot of props. teeth for one guy, feet for another, repairing props from last year that were damaged in storage.

We got cauldron creep out and put him together.

dis-articulated

starting a fire

I finished the wiring on firebringer which makes no sense from the pictures but runs of two separate tealight led flicker circuits.
so complicated

closing it up

spinal cords

I paper mached the last of my corpses, which took 6 hours! Man what a pain.

this is going to be a little unpleasant

vroom!

I built a stand for this very heavy bucky skeleton and a table.

school time

Next week will have some building but will be most setting up and testing the black light tunnels and the volcano. I am scrambling to finish my projects at home and maintain my relationship, as this is the time of year when my GF hates me for making such a huge mess and ignoring her. Mostly it is the mess though.

1 comment: